Stop Animal Abuse in Korea

Gast

/ #21

2012-02-22 17:52

dogs are our companions, they have a heart of gold and feel every bit of neglect, abuse, pain and it makes me sick and heartbreaking to see and know that all this is happening just for meat, they are not here for meat they are like children. its like their torturing children in my eyes. i cannot stand this going on to any defenceless dog or any animal it is heart breaking day after day knowing this happens and its affected me to a great deal. i wish i could get there and torture every person that are doing this and make sure they feel every bit of the pain and i would make sure they die in pain and let them know what them poor dogs go though. this is simply disgusting and i cant understand why its happening. anything that can be done please do it to stop this awful and heartbreaking thing. it has affected me in a big way i have dogs and i love them like my kids and just cannot bear to even think this happens. please please sign this petition and put a stop to it dont let any more dogs suffer this hell. my heart goes out to them and i want to kill them people really do